photoed by me
J.A.R.V.I.S #11 for Ver/o/nika
Reporter: Do yo still call Tony Stark “Sir”?
Call him love/darling instead.
I did an Edit.
I can‘t sleep tonight.难忘今宵！
A tale of the Visionary and his Creation, of historical texts and a battle that threatened to exterminate the Human race, told in a series of short devotionals.
Words: 1625, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
- Fandoms: Iron Man (Movies)
- Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
- Warnings: Major Character Death
- Categories: Other
- Characters: Jarvis (Iron Man movies), Tony Stark, Stark Robots (Marvel)
- Relationships: Jarvis (Iron Man movies) & Tony Stark, Tony Stark & Stark Robots, Jarvis (Iron Man movies)/Tony Stark
- Additional Tags: Mythology - Freeform, Religious Imagery & Symbolism, Religious Texts, Future Fic, Tony Stark and his Tech are One, Father-Son Relationship, Mortality and Immortality
read it on the AO3 at http://ift.tt/1rVe771
Paul Bettany talks about coming onto AVENGERS and gives a bit more about the Vision:
JARVIS is definitely a part of the Vision. Ultron is definitely a part of the Vision. Together they make something quite different.
There is hope after all.
a dream comes true
These two can totally swap glasses and nobody can tell the difference.